Sophos XGS 116 Network Security/Firewall Appliance - 8 Port - 10/100/1000Base-T, 1000Base-X - Gigabit Ethernet - 7 x RJ-45 - 1 Total Expansion Slots - Desktop, Rack-mountable - TAA CompliantPowerful Protection and Performance
Sophos Firewall and the XGS Series appliances with dedicated Xstream Flow Processors enable the ultimate in application acceleration, high-performance TLS inspection, and powerful threat protection.
Powerful Protection and Performance
The Sophos Firewall Xstream architecture is engineered to deliver extreme levels of visibility, protection, and performance to help address some of the greatest challenges facing network administrators today.
TLS 1.3 Inspection
According to the latest statistics, approximately 90% of web traffic is encrypted, making it invisible to most firewalls. An increasing amount of malware and potentially unwanted apps exploit the fact that organizations are simply not using SSL inspection. Network administrators' main fears are that SSL inspection will have a performance impact or cause something to break, impacting the user experience.
Sophos Firewall removes the blind spots caused by encrypted traffic by allowing you to use SSL inspection while maintaining performance efficiency.
Deep Packet Inspection
We believe you should never have to decide between security and performance. Sophos Firewall includes a highspeed deep packet inspection (DPI) engine to scan your traffic for threats without a proxy slowing down the process. The firewall stack can completely offload the processing to the DPI engine, significantly reducing latency and so improving overall efficiency.
Sophos Firewall blocks the latest ransomware and breaches with high-performance streaming DPI including next-gen IPS, web protection, and app control, as well as deep learning and sandboxing powered by SophosLabs Intelix.
A significant portion of your network traffic is important business application traffic destined for branch offices, remote users, or cloud application servers. This trusted traffic, which needs no additional security scanning for threats or malware, can be intelligently directed to the FastPath, reducing latency, and optimizing overall performance. This provides added capacity and headroom for traffic that does need deep packet inspection.
Sophos Firewall accelerates your SaaS, SD-WAN, and cloud traffic such as VoIP, video, and other trusted applications automatically or via your own policies - putting them on the FastPath through the new Xstream Flow Processors.
Sophos Central is at the heart of everything we do. Our cloud management platform provides a single pane of glass to not only manage your firewalls, but also your full portfolio of Sophos security solutions.
Simply manage multiple firewalls
Sophos Central is the ultimate cloud management platform for all your Sophos products. It makes day-to-day setup, monitoring, and management of your Sophos Firewall easy. It also provides helpful features such as alerting, backup management, one-click firmware updates and rapid provisioning of new firewalls.
- Manage all your Sophos Firewalls and other Sophos products from a single console
- Configure changes and apply them to a group of firewalls or manage each firewall individually
- Create a backup schedule and store up to five backups in the cloud
- Schedule firmware updates across your entire network with just a few clicks
- Safeguard your data from external and internal threats by using this firewall appliance that also supports network protection firewall protection
- Desktop form factor allows hassle-free and easy usage with increased efficiency
- Up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- For securely connecting servers, workstations and storage and enabling secure data transfer, use this 8 ports firewall
- PoE (RJ-45) Port conveniently allows system integration and network installers to organize powered devices in locations that lack electrical circuitry
- Ensures dependable privacy and security for your data with maximum efficiency