Zebra RS5100 Bluetooth Wearable Scanner - Wireless Connectivity - SE4770Scan Engine - 36.10" Scan Distance - 1D, 2D - Laser - Bluetooth - Black, Silver - IP65 - Warehouse, Distribution, Picking, Packing, Sorting, Transportation, Logistics, Sorting, Manufacturing, Inventory, Retail, ...The 'go-everywhere' wearable scanner built for the enterprise
Wearable scanners can provide the hands-free scanning your workforce needs to maximize productivity. But today's workers have high expectations for wearable devices a modern design, a minimal footprint, so intuitive that virtually no training is required, plus point-and-shoot scanning simplicity on every barcode. Your business requires a design that's just as at home in customer-facing areas as the warehouse, wearable options for maximum use case flexibility, a rugged design to ensure a long lifecycle with a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), scanning options that match the needs of your environment, plus backroom accessories that reduce management time and cost. Now, you can have it all with the RS5100 Wearable Scanner. A comfortable, featherlight-yet-rugged industrial design that is at home anywhere in your facility. Zebra's advanced scan engines for unmatched scanning performance. Five interchangeable wearing styles for user comfort and application flexibility. And features that drive ease-of-use and manageability to a new level.
Superior Ergonomics, Ease-of-Use and Application Flexibility
Tiny and Practically Weightless For Extreme Comfort
The small, light, low-profile RS5100 is purposefully understated at just over two ounces and two cubic inches and the low-profile prevents obstruction when reaching into tight locations.
Five Interchangeable Wearing Styles
All mounting accessories are interchangeable swap at any time to improve user comfort, address user preference or deploy in a different use case. Give every hand a snug, comfortable and secure custom fit with the new Enterprise Hand Mount accessory, which offers a range of sizes for right and left hands. And users can adjust the scanner position on the hand to achieve the perfect balance and optimal scan angle for the ultimate in comfort and user productivity. For workers who prefer to wear the scanner like a ring, there is a single finger mount with three trigger options single, double and top-mounted. The single trigger rotates between right and left sides, allowing users to choose and easily switch scanning hands. The double trigger enables workers to change hands on the fly. The industry-first top-mounted trigger allows the RS5100 to be rotated to the side of the finger, eliminating any protrusion above the hand. A one-size-fits-all back of hand mount allows workers to reach into small spaces, is ambidextrous and easily adjustable to accommodate gloves. And a retracting lanyard trigger worn around the neck or on a belt keeps the scanner handy yet out of the way ideal for occasional scanning.
Freedom From Cords and Cables
With Bluetooth, there's no cable to the host device for workers to manage hands-free scanning improves comfort, usability and productivity.
- At a low cost, it gives more control by manual scanning, thus adds to the effectiveness and profitability
- Increase productivity and performance by excluding the cable
- Increases productivity by giving the opportunity to wander, without the tangle of cables
- Wireless connectivity gives you the adaptability to transmit barcode data to your smart devices
- With laser scanning technology you don't have to use any additional lighting as it works effectively in low ambient lighting conditions too
- Bluetooth technology - Allows compatibility with most of your smart devices
- With Bluetooth technology, you can scan barcodes and then transmit data from the base
- Allows productive and precise reading of 1D barcodes
- Reads all 1D barcodes with ease so you can accomplish all your tasks more efficiently
- Rapidly incorporate 1D and 2D barcode information to records, spreadsheets, and databases