Tripp Lite by Eaton 48U SmartRack Deep and Wide Rack Enclosure Cabinet with doors & side panels - 48U Rack Height x 19" Rack Width - Black - 2250 lb Dynamic/Rolling Weight Capacity - 3000 lb Static/Stationary Weight Capacity
The SR48UBDPWD is a DEEP and WIDE version of our standard 45U SmartRack. This enclosure is 1200mm deep (48") compared to the standard 1050mm deep (42"). This extra depth allows for high density equipment installations. It allows extra space for moving the cable management back as well as providing space for mounted equipment that has hot-swap, removable power supplies out the back of the enclosure. It is also 750mm wide (30") compared to the standard 600mm wide (24"). This extra width allows for high density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling.
The SR48UBDPWD features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR48UBDPWD provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR48UBDPWD meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR48UBDPWD is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR48UBDPWD is open-bottom.
All components of the SR48UBDPWD are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
It houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 48U. To simplify deployment, the SR48UBDPWD comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
The SR48UBDPWD comes with a 5-year product warranty. As part of the SmartRack family, the SR48UBDPWD is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement.Features
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 42 inches/1050mm (front to rear rail).
- 48" (1200mm) depth for extra space need for mounting deep equipment
- 30" (750mm) width for optimizing airflow through cabinet
- Ships fully assembled
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors; Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance